Aww man... #midnightdiner.... Memories of driving from NJ to NC.... Alone, to meet up with NC members of #VFF. We had a party bus, hit a few spots, and ended here. It was crazy. We had a long wait but I remember the food being amazing. I feel bad because the next day I got a flat and I was gonna meet this fly chick from IG.. but decided to get my tires done at Walmart. Walmart gave me one tire not this size of the other ones and I didn't know until I got back up north and went to a local Walmart and they were arguing with the NC Walmart who tried to say I switched the tire... Mind you the wrong tire was brand new and cost more than the one I should use. I wasn't charged for the exchange but still had to pay the tire core fee... Strange so much fun and anger happened on this trip. I'm trying to meet up with the people I met before I go back. Thanks for reading!


via Instagram https://omit.tv/2jb4SlF

Comments