Here is another one... So, I straight up told this woman (that I never met) that this couldn't get serious... Because I want to get out of Philadelphia and that would be messed up if a job in Europe offers me 200K to move (ok I'm dreaming about that but just saying) so she agreed as I also said long distance isn't a thing... But we still continued to trade message and chat on the phone... Y'all remember I was posting pics of dogs all over socal media? Ok boom, she asked about that and I said it's because I'm a dog... And then this happened... I don't know what I triggered but wow. I've been called some names ... But heartless made me laugh. I'm so heartless that I told her what it was from the jump months ago. Again, still didn't meet this woman. DelVal yo.... DelVal... Lol


via Instagram https://omit.tv/2C2vT2B

Comments