Today marks one year since I offended the biggest Beyonce fan who told her best friend, that's not a Beyonce fan - who would not stand for me calling out CRAZY superfans. I can't believe it's been a year because people bring it up often. It has spilled over into circles of people that I don't even know. I say that I am going to get pizza, Canada, church and hear "did you ask Cristal?" "I'm telling Cristal." "Aunt Crystal know?" 😐😐😐😂😂😂😂 It's bad, even a local woman I was chatting with was creeping in my comments asked me who Cristal was and would not believe for days when I said "I don't know her!!!" This was all over Beyonce! I didn't personally know the other two women (I know them as much as I know Bey 😂) but it taught me a lot about social media. People that you very rarely even trade messages with are monitoring your post about Amazon purchases, travel plans, preferences in pop music, religion / spirituality, donations... And who knows what else of mine might be in someone's iCloud. This shirt came to late for hedonism... But I told the person that sent it to me I would wear it a year later... Whyyyyy is it pink?? #donttellcrystal #donttellcristal #imtellingcristal


via Instagram https://omit.tv/2EcTxOr

Comments